The 2022 edition of ANITI's scientific days, the ANITI DAYS has enabled nearly 130 people to meet in ENSEEIHT to discuss the progress and results of research in AI but also to expose the scientific problems encountered as well as the paths and solutions explored.
Nearly 40 AI experts, ANITI members, have been able to present their research work and interact with the large number of participants who came to learn more about the progress of the research carried out by ANITI.
Acceptability, bias, certification, cognitive architectures, neural networks, robotics, mathematics, physical models... so many topics and themes that punctuated these two days.
Find out more about the researchers' presentations :
– Trust and Loyalty of AI’s based decisions – Jean-Michel Loubes
– Moral AI intelligence – Jean-François Bonnefon
– Reverse-engineering the visual system – Victor Boutin
– Some directions for AI for Good – Michèle Sebag
– A neuro-reasoning architecture for solving (serious) puzzles – Thomas Schiex
– Explaining classifiers under constraints – Leila Amgoud
– Brain-inspired multimodal deep learning – Rufin Van Rullen
– AI for Air Traffic Management and Large Scale Urban Mobility – Daniel Delahaye
– Neuroadaptive technology for Human Machine Teaming – Frédéric Dehais & Nicolas Drougard
– Cognitive and interative robotics – Rachid Alami
– Artificial and Natural Movement – Nicolas Mansard
– AI for physical models with geometric tools – Reda Chhaibi & Serge Gratton
– Generative models for satellite image analysis – Mathieu Fauvel
– Formal XAI @ ANITI – progress so far – Joao Marques Silva
– Towards AI-based applications certification – Claire Pagetti
– Synergistic Transformations in Model- and Data-Driven Diagnostics – Louise Travé-Massuyès
– Center for Collective Learning (CCL) – Cesar Hidalgo
– Equilibria of games with algorithms– Jérôme Renault