Project management for Audio Mobility 2030
This project manager position is proposed in the framework of the Audio Mobility 2030 (AM2030) project, which started in April 2023. AM2030 aims at enabling car manufacturers to have their own in-car audio application, regardless of the operating system. They will be able to deploy a global audio experience and offer the best content and proactive services to drivers. It is positioned as a true road companion that will help consumers adopt eco-responsible behaviors: vehicle self-diagnosis and maintenance reports, advice on driving and the use of on-board equipment.
– Draw up the project’s general technical specifications based on the functional specifications in coordination with the project coordinator and partners.
– Work with the project team to define objectives and deadlines for deliverables (applications, modules, specific developments, etc.).
– Define requirements in terms of technical skills.
– Select and allocate resources according to the project’s technical constraints.
– Evaluate the risks (costs, deadlines, etc.) that may arise during implementation.
– Manage and measure progress (create dashboards, choose indicators, plan relevant meetings…).
– Organize and lead relevant committees according to the project’s organisation.
– Regularly transfer project progress reports to the project leader at UT and to the coordinator.
Profile and required skills
– Good programming skills is essential, such as the main development tools and a range of application solutions (ERP, CRM, EAI, etc.), databases, etc.
– Ability to understand the impact of information system architecture on the project, and good knowledge of application architectures
– Technical knowledge to support developers
– Good interpersonal and communication skills
– Rigorous working methods and autonomy to manage all aspects of the project (deadlines, costs, quality…)
– Organizational, planning and management skills
– Leadership skills: listening and dialogue to lead and coordinate the work of the team, and the relations with the other partners of the project
– Analytical skills to ensure that no detail is overlooked
Duration: 24 months
Salary: according to experience
Advisor: Nicholas Asher
Formal applications should include detailed cv, a motivation letter and reference letters.
Samples of published research by the candidate will be a plus.
Applications should be sent by email to: email@example.com